Based in Cheltenham (Gloucestershire), the company was established in 2003 to provide over 20 years specialist expertise to support the EMC & TEMPEST requirements of commercial companies & government departments.
This wealth of knowledge and application is offered as an independent service.
A close working relationship has been established with the UK's leading Test Houses as well as acting as a consultant member of the EMC Test Laboratories Association
A longstanding liaison with CESG (GCHQ) as the UK National TEMPEST Authority provides credibility for all TEMPEST matters and recognition as a TEMPEST Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Many forms of support offered:
- Small scale project management,
- Qualification and compliance programme management
- Management and review of subcontractor approvals
- EMC & TEMPEST consultancy and support services
- EMC & functional safety
- EMC design guidance
- EMC & TEMPEST training (design, procedures, policies)
- Control & Test Plan writing
- "Design to meet" equipments
- Protoyping and development
- Product add-on value for special requirements
- Small quantity modification/builds
- Design & manufacture of test aids ie STTE, cables, breakout boxes etc
- (facilitate configurations to mitigate exercising failures)
- Electronic eavesdropping protection audits
- Information Assurance and denial of service aspects of electronic security
- RF safety (Health & Safety protection of workplace)